For more information and to find out about the next SEL Exchange, click the button below.
Hosted by CASEL, this national gathering is for all those seeking to understand, experience and apply the latest developments in social and emotional learning.
"We absolutely need a conference like this. Bringing people together to learn, to grow, to be inspired. There are tons of education conferences out there […] and I think this is a great addition and continues to put CASEL as a beacon for what we should be doing in our schools and with our kids.” -Josh, educator
The Inaugural SEL Exchange
- 1,500 attendees from 48 states and 30 countries
- Sold out within two months of registration opening
- Growing waitlist of 1,000+ people
- 91% of attendees: have new knowledge and perspectives about SEL as a result of the conference
- 91% said the content was valuable in planning future action steps in support of SEL
As a force for field-wide unity, strategy and collaboration for 25 years, CASEL is dedicated to ensuring that a systematic approach to scaling SEL nationally is a sustainable model for years to come. CASEL is proud to host this national forum focused on ensuring high-quality work while advancing learning and innovation in our space.