Hosted by CASEL, this national gathering is for all those seeking to understand, experience and apply the latest developments in social and emotional learning.
"The SEL Exchange has been very powerful. To someone who's looking to figure out how do they begin this work in their district or in their community, this is a great starting point. And for those who have been doing it for years, it's a great place to come together and connect, learn new ideas, and share your expertise of the work.” - superintendent
NEW! SEL Exchange Webinar Series
We're launching a new SEL Exchange monthly webinar series. Join us for these free webinars as we highlight the most well-attended sessions from 2019 and elevate key SEL topics that will be central to the 2020 conference.
From Theory to Practice to Systemic Change with Marc Brackett
Tune in Thursday, December 12 at 11 am ET
The Inaugural SEL Exchange
- 1,500 attendees from 48 states and 30 countries
- Sold out within two months of registration opening
- Growing waitlist of 1,000+ people
- 91% of attendees: have new knowledge and perspectives about SEL as a result of the conference
- 91% said the content was valuable in planning future action steps in support of SEL
As a force for field-wide unity, strategy and collaboration for 25 years, CASEL is dedicated to ensuring that a systematic approach to scaling SEL nationally is a sustainable model for years to come. CASEL is proud to host this national forum focused on ensuring high-quality work while advancing learning and innovation in our space.