Registration CostIndividual Registration: $125 USD per person, available through October 13, 2021
Individual Registration (Day of Event): $150 USD per person, October 14, 2021 only
Group Registration (4 or more):* $100 USD per person, available through October 8, 2021
*Group registration requires a group name, primary group contact (PGC), and all fees paid from one invoice.
How to RegisterRegister as an Individual or Group
- If paying via purchase order, have your PO # ready and upload your PO form during registration.
- If you need CASEL's W-9 to obtain a purchase order approval, click here.
- If you have received a promo code, apply it during the payment portion of your registration.
Individuals can register and pay via purchase order, credit card, or promotional code by clicking the button below.
Groups can register a primary group contact (PGC), create a group name, and complete organization information by clicking the button below.
- Group payment is required once all group members have completed registration under the group name.
- The PGC will receive email instructions and information for group members to register.
- Please Note: If you are a group member trying to register under an existing group name, reach out to your PGC for your group's custom registration link or contact us.
Group PGC Registration
Cancellation PolicyRegistration is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another attendee thru Friday, October 8, 2021. To transfer your paid registration, please contact us.
All sessions from the 2021 SEL Exchange Virtual Summit will be recorded and available for on demand access through April 15, 2022.
QUESTIONSVisit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page or contact us.
EVENT INFORMATIONThursday, October 14, 2021
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
View the Agenda
“I was lucky enough to attend the Virtual Summit with the focus on identity, belonging and student agency. After we listened to student voices, our team went away to try and really articulate what it was that we could do to make identity, belonging and agency more visible and explicit for our colleagues. It sparked a lot of our professional learning last year.”
– Marna MacMillan, Curriculum Coordinator at School District #43 (Canada) and 2020 Virtual Summit attendee