THE 2023 EXCHANGE RETURNS IN PERSON!
November 7-9, 2023 | Atlanta, GA
Leaders as Learners: Building the Village Our Children Need
The 2023 SEL Exchange offers a forum for collaboration, guidance, resources, and conversations about social and emotional learning (SEL). Each of us are leaders and we must approach our work as learners.
Bringing together participants from across the globe, the SEL Exchange will explore:
- The systems and structures that support adult SEL
- The policies that make those systems and structures possible
- The programs and processes to help adults to strengthen our own SEL
- The practices to foster positive relationships, build a nurturing school culture, and build a strong foundation for effective classroom instruction
- The research and innovations that demonstrate positive outcomes
Thank you to our generous underwriting supporter, Fetzer Institute, for helping to make this year’s event possible.
Hosted by CASEL, the SEL Exchange Conference is for anyone committed to creating caring, equitable schools and communities that develop the whole child to ensure that all students can thrive. Learn more about CASEL.
Did you miss the 2022 SEL Exchange on Weaving a New Tapestry: Schools, Families and Communities Together? You can still purchase access to the sessions on-demand. Learn more here.